ACQUAFILLER® HA DEEP:
- 2 Syringes with 1cc
- HA Content 45g/ml stabilized hyaluronic acid and lidocaine 2%
- ACQUAFILLER® HA DEEP widely used for filling nasolabial folds, moderate wrinkles, deep wrinkles and lip augmentation
- Duration: 8 -12 Months
- Storage: Room Temperature
Contains 6ml: 2 syringes with 3ml
BIO-STIMULATOR OF COLAGENO
PLLA is the commercial name for poly-L-lactic acid injectable, a substance that has several purposes, but where we most use it is for volumizing, facial filling and flaccid treatment of the face and body.
Emla is an anaesthetic cream was the world's first skin anaesthetic and is currently the world
market leader. To date, more than 75 million people worldwide have been effectively treated with emla.
emla is also used for many different procedures, and is suitable for use by adults and children over six months. Some of these include:
■ Needle insertions e.g. immunisations
■ Blood sampling
■ Superficial skin surgery including:
Moles and Skin Cancer removal
■ Pain-free administering of local anaesthetics
■ Hair removal
■ Laser treatment
Contains 3ml: 1 syringe with 3ml
Everything you need to know about "Skinboosters" or Injection Hydration
Your skin should reflect how you feel. That's why it deserves to be cared for and moisturized, showing its best: a rested, radiant and natural look.
When young, our skin is characteristically uniform, firm and elastic. One of the substances that contribute to these characteristics is hyaluronic acid, a natural component of the body, which fills the spaces between the cells.
INJECTABLE IMPLANT BIOLOGICALLY INERT LONG TERM
Contains: 6ml* 2 syringes with 3ml
- Revolutionary on security, lasting time and comfort
- Up to 10 Years Younger
- PMMA Polymethylmethacrylate 10%
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid
- 2% Lidocaine
- Surgical-grade glass syringe
- Perfect mix of Pmma, collagen, crosslinked hyaluronic acid large particles, and lidocaine.