PMMA - Polymethylmethacrylate 30%
- Brand:: Acquafiller Labs
- Product Code: PMMA30X
- Reward Points: 70
- Availability: 23
- Price in reward points: 6500
- 2 or more $150.00
- 3 or more $135.00
- 5 or more $120.00
Contains: 6ml* 2 syringes with 3ml
- Revolutionary on security, lasting time and comfort
- Up to 10 Years Younger
- PMMA Polymethylmethacrylate 30%
- 2% Lidocaine
INJECTABLE IMPLANT BIOLOGICALLY INERT LONG TERM
The first injectable implant containing polymethylmethacrylate microspheres (PMMA) was developed in Germany for more than 20 years. Continued studies and improvements have resulted in the third and current generation of Acquafiller implants. The first generation started in Germany in the 1990s proved to be effective, although it provoked some adverse reactions [1-2]. Most of these reactions were caused by nodules at the sites of injection, occasionally associated with the inflammatory response. Further investigation has led to the conclusion that there is a specific limit of the diameter of the PMMA microspheres, which is fundamental to avoid adverse reactions. Investigations and scientific literature published from these studies suggest that PMMA microspheres below 20 μ in diameter may trigger a foreign body reaction .
Acquafiller incorporated the lessons learned over these two decades and, using UMSS * technology, accurately obtained an ideal mean diameter of 40 μ (microns) for its microspheres.
Polymethylmethacrylate microspheres with UMSS * technology and exact 40μ (micron) diameter
 Lemperle G, De Fazio S, Nicolau
P (2006) ArteFill – a third generation dermal filler and tissue stimulator.
Clin Plast Surg 33(4):551-565.
 Lemperle G, Rullan PP, Gauthier-Hazan N (2006) Avoiding and treating dermal filler complications. Plast Reconstr Surg 118(3 Suppl):92S-107S.
 Lemperle G, Gauthier-Hazan N, Wolters M, Eisemann-Klein M, Zimmermann U, Duffy DM (2009) Foreign body granulomas after all injectable dermal fillers. Part 1: possible causes. Plast Reconstr Surg 123:1842-1863
BENEFITS AND APPLICATION
A 100% sterile, without any risk of contamination. Studies show that the Acquafiller PMMA does not cause inflammation or infection.
Acquafiller PMMA has microbiological studies, histological and biocompatibility. Our production is subjected to physical-chemical periodicals.
Does not require hospitalization, surgery or hospitalization or anesthesia.
Its application is quick and immediate results and permanent.
It is undoubtedly the best in cost / benefit
INDICATIONS OF PMMA
PMMA has the effect of filling certain regions. The procedure is usually more used on the face, because the method allows to change the region of the cheek apples (malar and zygomatic region), chin, wrinkles and contour of the jaw, making it more delimited and accentuated. Some people report having it applied to buttocks and calves, but the application of large amounts is controversial because of the high potential for complication.
The PMMA application can also be used to correct facial lipoatrophy in patients with AIDS, that is, the fat loss that seropositive patients present that gives them a more aged appearance. In these cases, filling with PMMA is one of the possible techniques that help the patient regain an appearance more suited to their chronological age.
CATALOG OF SCIENTIFIC STUDIES ON PMMA
- Endoscopic placement of collagen at the lower esophageal sphincter to inhibit gastroesophageal reflux: a pilot study of 10 medically intractable patients
- PMMA- Microspheres (Artecoll) for Long-Lasting Correction of Wrinkles: Refinements and Statistical Results
- Phagocytosis of Different Particulate Dermal Filler Substances by Human Macrophages and Skin Cells
- Polymethylmethacrylate implantation: technique, pre-clinical and clinical experience
- Migration Studies and Histology of InjectableMicrospheres of Different Sizes in Mice
- Human Histology and Persistence of Various Injectable Filler Substances for Soft Tissue Augmentation
- The solution for lines, wrinkles, lip enhancement and facial contouring
- Artecoll: A Long-Lasting Injectable Wrinkle Filler Material: Report of a Controlled, Randomized, Multicenter Clinical Trial of 251 Subjects
- The Histological Aspects of Fillers Complications
- HIV Facial Lipoatrophy: Causes and Treatment Options
- Restorative Interventions for HIV Facial Lipoatrophy
- Hand atrophy in a leprosy patient- treatment with polymethylmetacrylate
- A double-blind, randomized, multicenter, controlled trial of suspended polymethylmethacrylate microspheres for the correction of atrophic facial acne scars.
Tags: dermalfillers, pmma 30, acquafiller